printer friendly version
PSI-USA ("PSI-USA," "we," "us") provides this web site and all site-related services (collectively, the "Site") subject to these terms and conditions (the "Terms"). The Terms govern the relationship between PSI-USA and you, the Site visitor (including any person or entity on behalf of which you are acting "you") with respect to your use of the Site. Any registration of a domain name through the Site or any purchase of other services or products from PSI-USA may be subject to additional and/or different terms and conditions as set forth in the applicable agreements. As a visitor to the Site, it is important that you read carefully and understand the terms and conditions of these Terms. By entering and/or using the Site, you agree to adhere to the Terms. If you do not so agree you may not use or remain on the the Site.
We reserve the right at any time to:
Any changes we make will be effective immediately upon notice which we may provide by means including, without limitation, posting on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following such changes will be deemed acceptance of such changes. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of the Terms.
- Change the Terms;
- Change the Site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content on or feature of the Site; or
- Change any fees or charges for use of or set forth on the Site.
- Materials. The data, information and materials provided through the Site, including any data, text, graphics, images, audio and video clips, logos, icons, software and links (collectively, the "Materials"), are intended to educate and inform you about PSI-USA's domain-name registration and other services. Unless otherwise expressly specified on the Site, you may not download Materials displayed on the Site, except to the extent, and as long as, inherent in your permitted use of the Site. Where download of any Materials is expressly permitted, you may use the downloaded Materials, solely for your own personal, non-commercial information purposes. You may print a single copy of any textual Material available for downloading on the Site. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on downloaded and copied Materials, and any such downloads or copies are subject to the Terms. Further, the Materials (including any copies, portions, extracts or derivatives thereof) and any rights relating thereto remain the sole property of PSI-USA or its licensors or suppliers. Use or downloading of the Materials is conditioned upon acceptance of the terms and conditions of any license agreements relating to such Materials, including agreements of third parties. By using the Materials, you agree to such terms and conditions. You may not copy, reproduce, download or otherwise use any of the Materials except as expressly authorized by these Terms and, in any event, you may not distribute, create derivatives based upon or otherwise modify, transmit or publicly display (publicly or otherwise) or otherwise make available the Materials (or any copy, portion, extract or derivative thereof) without the prior written consent of PSI-USA.
- Code of Conduct. While using the Site or Materials, you agree not to:
While using the Site and/or Materials, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, policies, rules and regulations.
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Site;
- Use the Site or Materials for any unlawful purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Materials (or any copy, portion, extract or derivative thereof) or any other portion of the Site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site or Materials;
- "Frame," "mirror" or "deep-link" any part of the Site without our prior written authorization;
- Link to any page of or content on the Site other than the URL located at http://www.psi-usa.info.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine" or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents; or
- Harvest or collect information about Site visitors or members without their express consent.
- Use any high volume, automated, electronic processes that send queries or data to the systems of any registry operator or ICANN-accredited registrar, except as reasonably necessary to register domain names or modify existing registrations.
Descriptions or images of, or references to, products or services on the Site do not imply PSI-USA's endorsement of such products or services. We reserve the right, without prior notification, to change such descriptions or references, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to you. Verification of information applicable to a purchase may be required prior to PSI-USA's acceptance of any order. Price and availability of any product or service are subject to change without notice.
- Information Provided by PSI-USA. Although PSI-USA strives to provide Materials that are both useful and accurate, data and other information change frequently and are subject to varying interpretations. In addition, the facts and circumstances of every situation differ. Accordingly, although PSI-USA endeavors to use reasonable care in assembling the Materials and any other data or information on the Site, the Materials and such data and information may not be up-to-date, accurate or complete. Please contact PSI-USA at email@example.com to determine whether you have the most recent version of the Materials or other data or information made generally available by PSI-USA, although even the most recent version available from PSI-USA may not be up-to-date, accurate or complete.
In addition, certain Materials may have been contributed to the Site by various third party providers. The inclusion of such information does not indicate any approval or endorsement of such providers, and PSI-USA expressly disclaims any liability with respect to the foregoing.
- Ownership and Restrictions on Use. The Site is owned and operated by PSI-USA in conjunction with others pursuant to contractual arrangements, and the Materials (including any copies, portions, extracts or derivatives thereof) and any rights relating thereto are and will remain the sole property of PSI-USA and its licensors and suppliers. The Materials and the selection, compilation, collection, arrangement and assembly thereof are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other laws.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively the "Trademarks") are the registered and unregistered trademarks of PSI-USA, PSI-USA's licensors and suppliers, and others. The Trademarks owned by PSI-USA, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used or displayed in any manner absent PSI-USA's express prior written permission. Nothing contained herein or on the Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use or display any Trademark. Misuse of any Trademarks is prohibited, and PSI-USA will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in such Trademarks, including via civil and criminal proceedings.
- Disclaimers. THE SITE, THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, PSI-USA AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. PSI-USA AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS AND AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH THE SITE IS HOSTED ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING ALL TELEPHONE, COMPUTER HARDWARE AND OTHER EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE, AND ALL CHARGES RELATED THERETO. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND MATERIALS AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON. NO OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT OF PSI-USA OR ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS, AGENTS, MEMBERS OR VISITORS, WHETHER MADE ON THE SITE, IN THE MATERIALS OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE ARE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Limitation of Liability. NEITHER PSI-USA NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS OR SPONSORS, NOR OUR OR THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES, ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOST PROFITS), UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE AND/OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE SITE, ANY LINKED SITE, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, MATERIALS, OR ANY LINKED SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE, MATERIALS, OR LINKED SITE, AS APPLICABLE. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO PSI-USA FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, TO ACCESS THE SITE.
- Notice for California Users. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California Site users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, California 95814, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
- Questions. The Site is provided by PSI-USA, Inc. If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding these Terms or the Site, feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or, if by regular mail, at 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway, Suite 500, Las Vegas, NV 89169.
- Abuse-Report Handling. All complaints should be sent to the abuse contact (email@example.com). Our abuse team will review the abuse report and we will start tracking the abuse report using a unique tracking ID. Together with the/our domain owner/client, our abuse team will begin the review of the corresponding domain name. At the same time, the abuse team will inform the complainant of the abuse report and that we will take reasonable steps and will come back to the complainant as soon as possible. If we can´t find a solution together with our/the client/domain owner we will take further action until the complaint has been resolved. PSI-USA will take reasonable steps together with the corresponding registry, e.g. to suspend or delete the corresponding domain name. Once the abuse report has been resolved we will close the unique tracking ID and keep the record for at least two years, in accordance with part 3.18.3 of the 2013 Registrar Accreditation Agreement (RAA).